Automotive Manufacturers – OEM
The automotive industry is one of the biggest economic sectors worldwide and is highly specialized in the mass production of cars and utility vehicles. In 1885, after Carl Benz invented the car, this economic sector developed rapidly. In many industrialized countries, like Germany, the Unites States, Japan, South Korea, India and China, it is one of the most important industry sectors. Since the turn of the century, the outstanding boom – except for a few interruptions – has lasted to this day.
In order to permanently meet the stringent requirements set by legislators, public authorities and customers in the international market in an effective manner, it is essential for the automotive industry to focus on quality management. Not least, the development of highly automated driving and the predictable questions of security and product liability require a systematic, risk-minimizing and state-of-the-art approach.
QM Certifications, QM Norms and QM Services for Automotive Manufacturers – OEMs
When we talk to our customers about quality management in the automotive industry – OEMs – they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and topics:
- ISO 9001
- IATF 16949
- VDA 6.1
- VDA 6.3
- VDA 6.4
- VDA 6.5
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Problem Solving and 8D
- ISO 14001 / EMAS
- ISO 50001
- ISO 45001
- ISO / IEC 17025
- DIN ISO / IEC 27001
- IMS / St. Gallen Model / EFQM
- AIAG CQI-9
- AIAG CQI-11
- AIAG CQI-12
- AIAG CQI-15
- AIAG CQI-17
- AIAG CQI-23
- AIAG CQI-27
For more information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific questions.
Confidentiality is one of our key principles when working in close co-operation with our customers.
Rhein S.Q.M. will be happy to provide (on request) contact details of client referees, who have released us from our confidentiality agreement. You may contact them regarding information on our service practices at your convenience.
Please use the Contact Form for your enquiry. Thank you!
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03