The chemical industry is a branch, that deals with the production of chemical products. This industry manufactures a wide range of products and supplies the necessary materials for many other industries.
With its wide range of products, especially raw materials and industrial precursors, the chemical industry is often located at the beginning of the industrial value chain. There are many intersections with all other sectors of the economy. Around 90 percent of these products are further processed within the industry, both at home and abroad. Furthermore, this economic sector is one of the largest employers and industrial consumer of energy and machinery.
As the chemical industry is strongly growth-oriented, it is essential to focus on quality management. Otherwise this economic sector will not be able to meet permanently the stringent legal and normative requirements in the international market.
CQM Certifications, QM Norms and QM Services for the Chemical Industry
When we talk to our customers about quality management in the chemical industry, they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and topics:
- ISO 9001
- IATF 16949
- VDA 6.1
- HACCP / Codex Alimentarius
- ISO 22000
- BRC Packaging
- BRC Food
- ISO 22716
- GMP / GDP
- ISO 14001 / EMAS
- ISO 50001
- ISO 45001
- ISO / IEC 17025
- DIN ISO / IEC 27001
- IRIS / QM-Railway
- IMS / St. Gallener Modell / EFQM
- VW Formel Q-konkret
For more information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific questions.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23