The construction industry includes the building construction and completion. Accounting for ~4.8 percent of Germany’s total gross value, the construction industry is one of the leading economic branches.
Since the quality requirements for buildings are increasing significantly (lower energy consumption, sophisticated architecture and new building materials), so are the requirements for workmanship. While it is standard practice for the industry to review products and services, in the construction industry quality assurance is still not common.
In order to meet permanently the stringent requirements of the legislators, public authorities and customers in the international market in an effective manner, it is essential for the construction industry to focus on quality Management.
QM Certifications, QM Norms and QM Services for the Construction Industry
When we talk to our customers about quality management in the construction industry, they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and topics:
For more information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific questions.
Confidentiality is one of our key principles when working in close co-operation with our customers.
Rhein S.Q.M. will be happy to provide (on request) contact details of client referees, who have released us from our confidentiality agreement. You may contact them regarding information on our service practices at your convenience.
Please use the Contact Form for your enquiry. Thank you!
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23