Data Processing, IT
The IT industry had probably the most significant development during the last decades. It is one of the most important economic sectors in the world. Companies of all sizes that deal in the broadest sense with hardware and software, the Internet, mobile telephony and the mechanical exploitation of data belong to this sector. Data Processing describes the organised handling of amounts of data. Its aim is to gain information or to change the amounts of data. Data is registered in data records, processed by humans or machines according to a specified procedure. The output of the processing is again data. A systematic Data Processing is the basis for statistics, trade, technology, business, science and administration.
It is essential for the IT sector to focus on quality management, otherwise this economic sector will not be able to meet permanently the stringent legal and normative requirements in the international market.
QM Certifications, QM Norms and QM Services for Data Procesing / IT
When we talk to our customers from data processing / IT about quality management, they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and topics:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001 / EMAS
- ISO 50001
- ISO 45001
- DIN ISO / IEC 27001
- IMS / St. Gallen Model / EFQM
- VW Formula Q Award
For more Information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific questions.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03