Education, especially vocational training, is essential for companies and employees and a precondition for professional and operational success. As an economic sector, it should not be underestimated.
Anyone researching vocational training options will find many different seals of quality. Educational institutions advertise their offerings using such seals. These cryptic abbreviations stand for quality management systems according to defined norms. The requirements of these standards help educational institutions to improve their offerings and indicate to customers the quality of the training.
In order to meet the stringent requirements of customers in an effective manner, it is essential for the educational institutions to focus on quality management.
QM Certifications, QM Norms and QM Services for Educational Institutions
When we talk to our customers about quality management for educational institutions, they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and topics:
For more information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific questions.
Confidentiality is one of our key principles when working in close co-operation with our customers.
Rhein S.Q.M. will be happy to provide (on request) contact details of client referees, who have released us from our confidentiality agreement. You may contact them regarding information on our service practices at your convenience.
Please use the Contact Form for your enquiry. Thank you!
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23