Facility management deals with the management of existing buildings and technical equipment. It can be subdivided into the areas of technical, infrastructural and commercial building management.
Companies rely on quality when it comes to building management. Studies have shown that around three-quarters of decision-makers for building management take quality management into account when choosing their service providers.
In order to meet the quality requirements and demands of customers and clients and to ensure the best possible economic management of their own organisation, a focus on quality management in the field of facility management is indispensable.
QM Certifications, QM Norms and QM Services for Facility Management
When we talk to our customers about quality management in facility management, they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and topics:
- ISO 9001
- HACCP / Codex Alimentarius
- GMP / GDP
- ISO 14001 / EMAS
- ISO 50001
- ISO 45001
- DIN ISO / IEC 27001
- IMS / St. Gallen Model / EFQM
For more information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific questions.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03