The food industry is one of the largest sectors in Germany. The protection of the consumer‘s health ist he highest quality goal. Therefore, high demands are placed on the quality management systems for the entire food chain. Food safety means safe and legally compliant products for the end consumer.
The German food market is changing. Regardless of the type of food and the distribution channel, the main requirements for those responsible in food logistics are identical: they must ensure safety, legal compliance, quality and traceability along the supply chain.
A focus on quality management in food logistics is therefore indispensable in order to meet the requirements of legislators, authorities, retailers and end consumers on the international market on a sustainable basis.
QM Certifications, QM Norms and QM Services for Food Logistics
When we talk to our customers about quality management in food logistics, they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and Topics:
- ISO 9001
- HACCP / Codex Alimentarius
- BRC Food
- IFS Logistic
- GMP / GDP
- ISO 14001 / EMAS
- ISO 50001
- ISO 45001
- DIN ISO / IEC 27001
- IMS / St. Gallen Model / EFQM
For more Information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific Questions.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23