Traditionally, plant engineering is affected by SME structures. The (plant engineering) industry is shaped by strong market dynamics and ever-changing technological advances and innovation. The economic sector is enormous, as plant engineering accounts for around one billion employees, making it one of the largest employers worldwide.
The importance of the industry is demonstrated by the high quality of the products and services. In order to meet the high expectations of customers in an international context, quality management is essential for plant engineering in its numerous aspects.
QM Certifications, Norms and Services for Plant Engineering
When we talk to our customers about quality management in plant engineering, they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and topics:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001 / EMAS
- ISO 50001
- ISO 45001
- DIN ISO IEC 27001
- IMS / St. Gallen Model / EFQM
For more information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific questions.
Confidentiality is one of our key principles when working in close co-operation with our customers.
Rhein S.Q.M. will be happy to provide (on request) contact details of client referees, who have released us from our confidentiality agreement. You may contact them regarding information on our service practices at your convenience.
Please use the Contact Form for your enquiry. Thank you!
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23