Renewable energies also known as regenerative energies are available in nearly unlimited supply or can be renewed relatively quickly. Examples include solar energy, wind energy and wind bio energy.
As the debate of the global warming advances, in many countries a rethinking of the energy business takes place. The aim is to move away from energy sources which are only available in a limited extent, such as fossile energy. On the contrary, renewable energies are energy sources with almost unlimited availability.
In the recent decades, some techniques have established themselves worldwide and have evolved into a cut-throat competition. A focus on quality management in the field of renewable energies is essential. Otherwise this economic sector will not be able to meet permanently the stringent legal and normative requirements – e.g. with regard to efficiency, service & maintainability as well as innovations – in the international market.
CQM Certifications, QM Norms and QM Services for renewable energies
When we talk to our customers about quality management in the field of renewable energies they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and topics:
For more information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific questions.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23