IFS (International Featured Standard) defines the market’s requirements for suppliers in the food industry. IFS PACsecure has been established worldwide as a packaging material safety and quality standard for all types of primary and secondary packaging.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
As a long-time experienced specialist in food packaging quality management, Rhein S.Q.M. support with complete certification service including documentation (risk analysis and HACCP, process and work instructions, product and process monitoring, coordination with certification body). Compliance with the IFS PACsecure requirements will be implemented in a practical way in cooperation with experienced Rhein S.Q.M. food quality management specialists.
Given your acceptance of our consultants’ minimum recommendations, we guarantee a smooth and successful certification project!
Benefits for our clients:
Encuring the fulfilment of the international IPS PACsecure requirements for the food packaging industry opens the door to demanding customers for your business. We qualify you for the international food industry!
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202210.01.2023 - 08:48
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04