PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) error reduction strategies
The PDCA error reduction strategies summarise complex results from problem solving workshops by topic. This method is particularly useful for new series productions with various error characteristics, i.e. one product with xx fault characteristics. The PDCA error reduction strategies are used for pinpointing locations, documentation and customer communications.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Rhein S.Q.M. supplies multi-disciplinary, moderated teams for the creation of concise result documents, outlining the error characteristics, required remedial measures and their expected effects in such a way that waste becomes calculable, while improvements become both predictable and measurable.
Benefits for our clients:
Rhein S.Q.M. provides PDCA error reduction strategies for more transparency in terms of current and future waste percentages, which means that production waste reduction can be targeted precisely in order to achieve profit targets. Another effect of this methodology is increased and measurable security for your clients at series production start.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03