Cosmetics refer to body and beauty care or rather beauty-enhancing or beauty-preserving. Cosmetic production means all products manufactured for this purpose.
Cosmetics are subject to numerous laws and regulations (e.g. in the European Union the Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 on Cosmetic Products, on which the German Cosmetic Regulation is based). The safety requirements for the products and the labelling requirements are standardized across the European Union. Moreover, there is a central registration obligation for all manufacturers, distributors, products and those responsible.
A focus on quality management in cosmetics development and production – e.g. according to ISO 22716 – is indispensable in order to meet legal and official requirements as well as preventive consumer health protection in the long term.
CQM Certifications, QM Norms and QM Services for the Cosmetics Sector
When we talk to our customers about quality management in the cosmetics sector, they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and topics:
- ISO 9001
- HACCP / Codex Alimentarius
- ISO 22000
- BRC Food
- IFS Logistic
- ISO 22716
- ISO 14001 / EMAS
- ISO 50001
- ISO 45001
- DIN ISO / IEC 27001
- IMS / St. Gallen Model / EFQM
- VW Formula Q Award
For more Information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific questions.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23