Measuring Capability Assessment – MSA
MSA studies for the assessment of capabilities and accuracy of measuring devices or methodologies, basic indicators for series approvals primarily in the automotive industry, but increasingly used also in the aerospace and medical products sector, the food production industry and in plant engineering (critical components).
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Rhein S.Q.M. implements a capability assessment system for measuring systems and process control plans for your organisation or on-site at your suppliers’ facilities, and defines required processes in close collaboration with in-house teams in order to provide access to key indicators at any time, without the need for additional, cost-intensive resources.
Benefits for our clients:
Assessing capabilities for planned or implemented measuring and validation systems for running manufacturing processes is a basic requirement for client-side series approvals, as well as for your own peace of mind.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03