AIAG CQI-9 comprises the guidelines used for heat treatment assessments of the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG). The ‘Big Three’ demand CQI audits to be carried out along the entire supply chain for all their supplied parts. The new revision of cqi-9 has been released december 2011.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Rhein S.Q.M. can carry out a CQI-9 auditing of your company or suppliers without any need for costly training, following optionally the AIAG CQI-9 (12/2011) standard questionnaire or a checklist compiled in accordance with specific customer requirements. All audits are carried out by trained CQI-9 auditors, and the service includes reporting as well as – where required – tracking and implementation support for agreed measures.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202210.01.2023 - 08:48
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04