AIAG CQI-11 is the standard of the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) for the auditing of galvanisation processes in the automotive supply industry. The ‘Big Three’ demand CQI-11 audits to be carried out along the entire supply chain. This requirement applies for the supply of A, B, and C parts.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Rhein S.Q.M. can carry out a CQI-11 auditing of your company or suppliers without any need for costly training, following optionally the AIAG CQI-11 standard questionnaire or a checklist compiled in accordance with specific customer requirements. All audits are carried out by trained CQI-11 auditors, and the service includes reporting as well as – where required – tracking and implementation support for agreed measures.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03