IRIS / QM-Railway
IRIS (International Railway Industry Standard) is based on ISO 9001, and is an international requirement for suppliers and manufacturers in the sector for rail vehicles, developed by the biggest names in UNIFE, the European Railway Industry Association.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Comprehensive auditing and certification service by Rhein S.Q.M. incl. QM manual, associated process instructions and work orders, process descriptions, forms, measuring device monitoring, development processes, risk studies and coordination with accredited certification authorities. We guarantee the smooth and successful implementation of all your certification projects. Depending on customer requirements, we also offer continuous support for your business-specific IRIS system after certification.
Benefits for our clients:
By fulfilling sector-specific requirements, your company qualifies as a supplier for the international rail vehicle industry. Your customers will expect and receive superlative quality standards.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23