EN 9100 / EN 9110
EN 9100 is the globally applied standard for the aeronautical industry. EN 9110 defines standards for aero parts maintenance services.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Expert support and overall project coordination at your location and associated subsidiaries by internationally experienced Rhein S.Q.M. experts from the aerospace industry (numerous successful projects with direct and indirect suppliers of aircraft manufacturers). Rhein S.Q.M. will be available to assist you in the creation of documentation, with certification processes, production approvals, complaints management, and any other specific requirements for the aerospace industry. We guarantee the smooth and successful implementation of all your certification projects. Depending on customer requirements, we also offer continuous support for your business-specific QM system after certification.
Benefits for our clients:
You will fulfil highest requirements of the aerospace and aerospace supply industry in terms of product and process design and quality management in general. This industry is attractive due to the comparatively high margins. EN 9100 is the internationally recognised standard for all suppliers and manufacturers. EN 9110 is required for maintence of aero parts. We will help you fulfil all requirements to become a supplier of the aerospace industry.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23