ISO/IEC 17025 defines requirements for the competence of testing laboratories and calibration laboratories.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Expert support in accreditation preparation and maintenance by Rhein S.Q.M including identification and documentation of procedures for testing respectively calibration, support of testing equipment management and documentation, development of the required documented information & coordination with the respective national accreditation body (in Germany: DAkkS) and the assessors. With acceptance of the minimum recommendations of our consultants, we guarantee a smoothly running and successful accreditation project! Rhein S.Q.M. also offers further support in maintaining your individual QM system after accreditation.
Benefits for our clients:
You achieve long-term assurance of the testing respectively calibration activities for your customers in accordance with their requirements. The accreditation according to ISO/IEC 17025 is one of the central requirements for external laboratories in several sectors (automotive, aerospace and rail, among others).
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23