Ishikawa is a problem solving method, involving 5M, 6M or 7M techniques. Fault patterns or waste characteristics can be analysed with this method.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Experienced Rhein S.Q.M. Ishikawa moderators will implement the cause-effect diagram as a 360° view of possible fault causes in problem solving moderations for your organisation.
Benefits for our clients:
In conjunction with this tried and tested QM tool, teamwork can help determine the research direction needed to improve processes. The result will be a holistic cause-effect assessment, which can be used to develop new measures for cost reduction in complex fault issues.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03