8D Complaints Management
8D teams develop a structured methodology for the processing of complaints, with measures for instant remedies, fault elimination and verification. The 8D method is used primarily in the automotive and aerospace industries, and is increasingly adopted for processes in the food and medical products sectors.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Rhein S.Q.M. can offer timely and effective support for the development, implementation and practical deployment of this globally recognised and highly effective 8D system for identifying deficiency causes. Our experienced moderators will also support you during the development of medium and long-term remedial actions for your organisation.
Benefits for our clients:
Complaints are transformed into opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction and trust by way of systematic remedial processes. In line with the implementation of remedial actions, resulting process and product optimisations will lead to significant cost reductions.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03