Plastics Engineering deals with the research, development, production and application of synthetically manufactured materials. It emerged from process engineering as an independent, engineering-scientific branch of research.
In almost all industrial products plastics are indispensable as materials. Above all, they are characterised by their extreme formability, which makes it possible to process the material in all possible forms during production. Thus its highly diversified applicability is used. The research, development and production of plastics themselves (e.g. thermoplastic or duroplastic moulding compounds) but also of plastic products (e.g. injection moulded parts) takes place in the automotive, aerospace, medical products, packaging, household and handicraft appliances and rail vehicle industries.
With the intention to realize innovative and reliable plastic products in an environmentally friendly and marketable way, a focus on quality management in the field of plastics technology is indispensable in order to permanently meet customer, market, legal and official requirements.
QM Certifications, QM Norms and QM Services for Plastics Engineering
When we talk to our customers about quality management in plastics engineering, they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and topics:
- ISO 9001
- IATF 16949
- VDA 6.1
- EN 9100 / EN 9110
- ISO 13485
- HACCP / Codex Alimentarius
- ISO 22000
- BRC Packaging
- BRC Food
- IFS PACsecure
- ISO 22716
- GMP / GDP
- ISO 14001 / EMAS
- ISO 50001
- ISO 45001
- DIN ISO / IEC 27001
- ISO/TS 22163
- IMS / St. Gallen Model / EFQM
- VW Formula Q Award
- AIAG CQI-23
For more Information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific questions.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23