Periodic Series Auditing
Definition and Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Monitoring of processes on-site at your suppliers’ facilities regarding the effective implementation of agreed and required measures determined in process and PPAP approvals by way of targeted auditing with the objective of notable and measurable continuous improvement. Rhein S.Q.M. auditors will apply all desired standards or customer-specific requirements in their audits.
Benefits for our clients:
Our clients can rely on Rhein S.Q.M. automotive auditors for more peace of mind in terms of the delivery quantities and timing as well as quality provided by their suppliers beyond series production approval. The periodic series production audits by Rhein S.Q.M. can be financed by either the client of the supplier, depending on agreement.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23