PPAP Verifications and Approval Recommendations
Definition and Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
A summary of standards, PPAP, and/or VDA 2 (PPA) and specific customer requirements for a sampling methodology, on the basis of which Rhein S.Q.M. auditors with a specialisation in the automotive industry assess the level of compliance on-site at supplier facilities, and provide recommendations.
Benefits for our clients:
In terms of resources, purchasing and QA departments may not always be able to carry out all required tasks for optimised production series safety on their own (holiday times, project prioritised projects, staff reductions, etc.). Rhein S.Q.M. can provide experienced APQP specialists to support approval processes for purchased parts on-site at your suppliers’ facilities.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23