Six Sigma is is a mix of management instruments, which can assist your organisation in reaching quality and waste targets, and therefore process stability (minimal spread).
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Trained Rhein S.Q.M. Six Sigma Black Belts will support your organisation in the implementation and coordination of improvement projects with tried and tested QM and statistics tools.
Benefits for our clients:
The resulting reduced spread will lead to more process stability (= 6σ), cost savings, and therefore higher profits. Your projects could be targeted on:
- Waste reduction
- Process capability optimisation
- Increased output
- Product improvements
- Cost reduction for verification / measuring processes
- Product lifecycle improvements
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23