ISO 22000 is a globally recognised standard which defines the requirements for management systems in the food industry.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Rhein S.Q.M. has many years of experience in the food industry and can offer a comprehensive certification service, incl. manual, process instructions and work orders, forms, measuring device monitoring, development processes and coordination with accredited certification authorities. The implementation of a practical and target-oriented system will safeguard compliance with all requirements regarding risk management and traceability of products for consumer protection, and food industry experts at Rhein S.Q.M. will work in close cooperation with your own resources on the tailor-made development of a HACCP concept that exactly matches your business needs. We guarantee the smooth and successful implementation of all your certification projects.
Benefits for our clients:
We open doors for your enterprise by ensuring compliance with the internationally recognized ISO 22000 standard for the food industry by providing support in the generation of all process documentation, risk management, deployment requirements and comprehensive QM documentation in addition to technical equipment sourcing as needed. We will help you get a foot in the door of the international food industry!
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23