Electrical Engineering is an engineering science that deals with research and development as well as with production technology of devices or processes, that are based at least partly on electromagnetism. After mechanical and plant engineering, it is the second largest industrial sector and one of the largest export sectors in Germany. Among other things, Electrical Engineering makes a major contribution to the success of the energy transition.
It is essential for organisations in the field of Electrical Engineering to focus on quality management, otherwise this economic sector will not be able to meet permanently the stringent legal and normative requirements in the international market.
CQM Certifications, QM Norms and QM Services for Electrical Engineering
When we talk to our customers about quality management in the field of Electrical Engineering they often focus, in particular, on the following standards and topics:
- ISO 9001
- IATF 16949
- VDA 6.1
- EN 9100 / EN 9110
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001 / EMAS
- ISO 50001
- ISO 45001
- DIN ISO / IEC 27001
- IMS / St. Gallen Model / EFQM
- VW Formula Q-Award
For more information, please click on the appropriate element – or contact us directly with your branch-specific questions.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03