IFS Logistics govern the module components of food logistics in general, and therefore also specific requirements for the associated logistics chain and is a basic requirement of the wholesale and retail sector for their food carriers and warehouse providers.
Rhein S.Q.M. services:
Rhein S.Q.M. can look back on many years of experience in the food industry and food logistics sector, and can offer comprehensive support services for certification processes, incl. documentation, HACCP concepts and the coordination of these efforts with accredited certification authorities. We guarantee the smooth and successful implementation of all your certification projects. Depending on customer requirements, we also offer continuous support for your business-specific IFS logistics system after certification.
Benefits for our clients:
You will be in a position to fulfil all customer requirements for service providers in the food and packaging industry regarding process documentation, HACCP, complaints management and verification. Rhein S.Q.M. will ensure the fulfilment of any of these requirements by way of close cooperation with your own staff and with solutions that match your business needs, without creating an overload of documentation. We will support your business objectives to be able to offer successful logistic services in the food supply chain sector now and in the future.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23