CIP (Continuous Improvement of Processes)
CIP (Continuous Improvement Process) is a philosophy based on the premise that available resources can be utilised to improve products and processes, and to reduce losses. CIP can be applied to various methodologies.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
With the support of highly experienced and flexible Rhein S.Q.M. CIP experts, you will be able to launch tailor-made CIP systems for your organisation. We will train your project team by way of CIP workshops, document results for the decision-making phase, and will track and assess agreed improvement measures.
Benefits for our clients:
Noticeable and measurable product and process optimisation.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23