Process capability assessments and capability studies
Cmk (machine capability), Ppk (short-term capability) and Cpk (long-term capability) studies for series production approvals and actual capacity assessments are conducted mainly in the automotive industry, but are increasingly used in the aerospace and medical products sectors as well.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Rhein S.Q.M. implements capability assessment systems for organisations, and determines the required processes in close cooperation with in-house teams in order to provide access to key process data at any time without the need of cost-intensive additional resources.
Benefits for our clients:
In-depth knowledge of machine and process capabilities is an important prerequisite for client-side process approvals and also for the organisation’s own ability to pinpoint potential areas for increased effectivity, and the development required of process modifications.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202210.01.2023 - 08:48
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04