IATF 16949 (until Oct. 2016: ISO/TS 16949)
IATF 16949 is the globally recognised and required standard for the automotive (supplier) industry.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Expert support and overall project coordination by Rhein S.Q.M. on-site at your business location and subsidiaries by internationally experienced specialists in the automotive industry (numerous successful projects with OEMs and renowned T1, T2 and T3 suppliers). On request, we can also provide support for documentation, certification handling, APQP, PPAP / PPF series production authorisation, 8D management, CIP and/or Six Sigma. We guarantee the successful implementation of your management system. Depending on customer requirements, we also offer continuous support for your business-specific QM system after certification (as your external QM representative).
Benefits for our clients:
Attainment of the globally required IATF 16949 certification, and associated qualification as supplier for the automotive industry. Rhein S.Q.M. will actively support you in your efforts for practical implementation with strict focus on all customer requirements. We will help you get a foot in the door of the international automotive industry!
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23