Potential Analyses/ Quality Rankings
Basic qualitative suitability analyses (e.g. by way of audits) of potential suppliers on-site at their own location, e.g. in accordance with Formula Q standards or our own Rhein S.Q.M. standards.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Rhein S.Q.M. determines the basic qualitative suitability of your potential suppliers by way of a target-oriented methodology, the details of which will be agreed with you as our client in advance. The analyses will be carried out by Rhein S.Q.M. auditors with many years of experience in series production processes, who will then submit specific recommendations and delta reports to facilitate your decision-making processes.
Benefits for our clients:
The delta reports submitted by the Rhein S.Q.M. auditors can provide important pointers for your purchasing and QM departments in order to make informed decisions regarding the final selection of future suppliers => That means for you: significantly more security in terms of process safety and quality.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03
- Watch Out Pharmaceutical Logistic: transitional period will end soon30.08.2013 - 18:24
- ISO 16001 will be replaced by the ISO 5000101.06.2012 - 18:23