Kaizen is a work philosophy (originating from Japan), which is based on continuous improvement as the core concept for an organisation. The core elements here are a) targeted efforts to avoid waste and commitment of capital, b) clearly defined order/ hygiene, c) preventative maintenance, d) quality control and e) continuous improvement.
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Rhein S.Q.M. can support your efforts to implement the Kaizen work philosophy for your organisation effectively, and offers training for your staff in Kaizen workshops. We can also provide you with experienced Kaizen moderators.
Benefits for our clients:
In close cooperation with Rhein S.Q.M., you will noticeable and measurable improvements in efficiency, effectiveness, customer satisfaction, service provision and employee satisfaction.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04
- Rhein S.Q.M. will be „Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH“!11.11.2013 - 20:03