PPAP 4th Edition / VDA 2
Part Production Approval Process (PPAP) means: Assessment, evaluation and validation/ release of serial productions, primarily in the automotive (supply) industry. Alternatively, we can offer support for VDA Book 2 product sample inspections (PPA – Production Process and Product Approval).
Rhein S.Q.M. service description:
Rhein S.Q.M. will conduct the APQP supervision of your suppliers and PPAP/ PPA approvals for you. OEMs and T1 organisations often rely on our highly experienced supplier managers at Rhein S.Q.M. in case of resource bottlenecks. Depending on customer requirements and systems, we can also integrate Run@Rate or OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) aspects for production series approvals.
Benefits for our clients:
In terms of resources, purchasing and QM departments may not always be able to carry out all required tasks for optimised product series safety on their own (holiday times, project prioritised projects, staff reductions, etc.). Rhein S.Q.M. can provide experienced APQP and PPAP/ PPA specialists to support approval processes for purchased parts on-site at your suppliers’ facilities.
Contact us regarding this or any other topic!
- Customer satisfaction 202210.01.2023 - 08:48
- Customer satisfaction 202110.02.2022 - 10:05
- Customer satisfaction 202031.01.2021 - 21:09
- Customer satisfaction survey: a short interview31.01.2020 - 15:03
- Press Release: CQI standards12.02.2015 - 20:05
- Rhein S.Q.M. GmbH develops website for CQI standards14.11.2014 - 20:04